How To Hide Instagram Account From Someone
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to hide Instagram account from someone, you may want to hide your photos and videos from some followers on Instagram for some privacy reasons. For example, you might not want someone to see the photos of your night hangout.
The privacy of your Instagram posts is set by default to your private account. You can see your photos, videos, and even stories on your Instagram profile if you have a public account. While on the other hand, if your privacy of account is set private, only approved followers will be able to view your posts in their news feed and on your profile.
So making your account private is one of the most important steps. After that, we can do lots of things to hide your contents on Instagram, and every step has been mentioned below.
Step By Step Guide On How To Hide Instagram Account From Someone :-
To get started, open Instagram and tap the picture of your profile in the bottom right corner to go to your Profile.
Now, tap the hamburger menu in the top-right corner.
Tap the "Close friends" button.
The first time you use this feature, the list will be empty; tap "Start."
- You can type the name of someone in the "Search" bar to search for them on Instagram.
When you find the person, you want to add to your Close Friends list, tap "Add" next to the name of the account. Repeat this for all the friends you're going to add.
Tap "Create List" when you're done, and your Close Friends list is ready!
Now, whenever you are sharing stories on Instagram, you can choose share story with close friends so that only specific people from your group will be able to view your story uploads.
Remove A Person From Instagram Followers List :-
- Go to your profile on Instagram.
- Select the Followers choice and then select the person you want to delete from the Followers list.
- Tap the menu option.
- Now a pop-up box will appear in your app where you will be asked to remove it from following you. Just tap the "Remove" button. This is it.
Block The Person On Instagram From Whom You Want To Hide Your Post :-
- You can open the Instagram app on your computer.
- Now select the Search bar and search the username or name of the person you want to hide your Instagram posts from.
- Find and open the Instagram profile.
- After this, tap the menu button (three dots at the top right corner of the screen) and then press the "Block" button.
- You would have been asked to confirm your action. Only tap the Block option again. This is it.
The best way to shield your posts from others is to block them. Even if the person is already following you, blocking will delete them from your follower's list, and they won't be able to locate your profile.
So, these are some of the common steps to hide your Instagram posts or stories from any specific person or group of persons. And we hope that in future, Instagram will come up with a new upgrade for making these tasks easier.
I hope this article on how to hide Instagram account from someone helps you.