How To Hide Chat In WhatsApp With Password
Last Updated : Dec 25, 2020
IN - Whatsapp
In this article we will show you how to hide chat in WhatsApp with password, In social media, privacy is a main concern because cyber criminals are all over the world. Cyber criminals can do really evil stuff to people. Social media has provided their levels of security of privacy.
Maybe we can save our stuff from cyber criminals but what about our parents or siblings. Our social media account contains really private stuff and we wish that nobody could get access to that.
Privacy is the thing that everyone should have. Privacy may depend upon different people, depending on their age, work, relation with other people but personal space is the drug for every human and we crave for it.
When we are at our home, our parents do not understand that thing often times and we fail to acquire our personal space or privacy. If you are a parent or a sibling or a friend then please let everyone have their personal space or privacy at times.
Most of the private stuff of ours is in texting, and the most successful texting application is WhatsApp. WhatsApp is successful as it provides many features and reliability too. We really like those things. It also provides us end-to-end encryption for our chats, that means it is safe from cyber criminals too.
In this article we will tell you how you can hide your WhatsApp chat with password. Hiding a WhatsApp chat can be really important for some people as people like to do chat with many people about many things and do not want a third-person to know about that.
Step By Step Guide On How To Hide Chat In WhatsApp With Password :-
- You have to download an application from google chrome as it is not available on Google play store.
Go to google chrome and search for ‘GBWhatsApp APK’.
- After downloading the APK file, install it.
- After installing, it will ask for some permissions allow all of them.
- When you will login to your WhatsApp account via GBWhatsApp you will see that the interface is kind of same.
- Now select the chat you want to hide.
- Long-press on it.
Tap at the 3 dots on the top-right corner, tap at it.
There you will see an option which says ‘Hide’, tap at it.
- Then you have to set a password.
- To access the hidden chat, open the application.
Tap at the top where ‘WhatsApp’ is written.
- Now enter the password and access your safe chat in your WhatsApp.
Now you can hide your chat in WhatsApp and make sure that your private stuff is secure. I hope this article on how to hide chat in WhatsApp with password helps you.