How To Hide Caller Id On Android
Last Updated : Nov 3, 2022
IN - Android
In this article we will show you the solution of how to hide caller id on android, if you want to call anyone with your number hidden you can easily do it it on your android device.
When you hide your caller id on android it allow you to call anyone without the other person recognizing your number.
This means you can anonymously call anyone by hiding your caller id on android.
There are various ways through which you can hide your caller id on android such as with the help of phone setting, google setting and other options.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to hide caller id on android this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to hide caller id on android.
Step By Step Guide On How To Hide Caller Id On Android :-
- Open settings on your android device.
- Under setting you will see various options such as about phone, security status, wi-fi, bluetooth, lock screen, display. Apps and others.
- Click the option app.
- Under application you will see five options called system app setting, manage app, dual app, permission and applock.
- Click the option system app settings.
- In this you will see the list of all the systemapplication running on your android device.
- Now scroll down to the list and find call settings.
- In the call setting you will see various options such as call recording, call waiting, incoming call setting, blocklist, location, auto-answer, identify unknown numbers, location, and advanced setting.
- Click the option advanced setting.
- On the next screen you will see various advanced setting option for dialler, answering and calls and other.
- Under other category you will see various options such as call barring, sip settings, caller id, fixed dialling numbers, setup and dtmf tones.
- Click the option caller id.
- Now on the next screen you need to click the option caller id and a popup box will appear on your screen.
- In this you will see three options for your caller id.
- The options for caller id are network default, hide number and show number.
- Now in order to hide your caller id on android you need to click the option hide number from the caller id pop up box.
- Once you click this option it will update your caller id settings and your number will no longer be visible on android.
- In this way you can easily hide your caller id on android with the help of call settings.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can hide caller id on android.
I hope this article on how to hide caller id on android helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.