How To Hide Apps On Android
Last Updated : Nov 3, 2022
IN - Android
In this article we will show you the solution of how to hide apps on android, it is better to hide Android application for securing rather than deleting them. Different Android application have different method to hide the Android application.
Based on the Android device you are using you can pick the specific method for hiding your application icon on Android device.
In This article we will specifically talk about how you can hide applications on MI without a third party application. Xiaomi devices comes with the pre-installed MI user interface which provide various customisation option to their users.
In case You are looking for a solution on how to hide application on Android this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to hide applications on Android.
Step By Step Guide On How To Hide Apps On Android :-
- Open settings on your Android device.
- The Android phone setting will show various options for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, lock screen, display, System app update, password and security, apps and other additional settings.
- Click the option apps.
- The app will show 5 distinct tabs named system app settings, manage apps, dual app, permission and applock.
- Now you need to click the turn on option placed at the bottom of the screen to protect your privacy with app lock.
- After this it will ask you to set the pattern. You can also choose the password type.
- It will show you three options for password types such as pattern, pin and password. After selecting the password type you need to draw the pattern again for confirmation.
- After drawing the pattern you need to click the option next to proceed further.
- After this it will ask you to add your MI account.
- However it is not necessary so you can also skip this step to proceed further.
- After this it will ask you to select the apps that you want to lock on Android.
- Once you set the pattern for App Lock on your Android device you will see two options that the top of the screen for app lock and hidden apps
- Click the option hidden apps.
- In this you will see the app icons that are not hidden on your Android device.
- In order to hide the application on Android you just need to turn on the toggle placed next to the app icon to hide it on Android.
- Once you hide the application it will also show the step of how to find hidden app on your Android device by entering your applock.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can hide apps on Android with the help of applock.
I hope this article on how to hide apps on android helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.