How To Have YouTube Play In Background iPhone
Last Updated : Nov 1, 2021
IN - Youtube
In this article we will show you how to have YouTube play in background iPhone, YouTube is one of the emerging social media platforms to watch videos and listen to music. Millions of videos are Uploaded and watched on YouTube by various users.
YouTube is also one of the music streaming applications and is loved by various users. However, if you close the YouTube app or lock your iPhone while listening to music, the music will immediately stop.
In case you have a YouTube premium subscription you can listen to the music in the background of the iPhone.
It is the one and only official method to have YouTube play in the background of your iPhone.
Step By Step Guide On How To Have YouTube Play In Background iPhone :-
- As this is the only official method of playing YouTube in the background, you first need to buy the premium version of YouTube and sign-up by filling up all your details.
- After you sign up, YouTube premium gives you the benefit of streaming music, shows or movies with no advertisement. YouTube premium users also get the benefit to download the video and watch them offline. With the subscription of YouTube premium you can have both YouTube original and YouTube music which help you stream music without advertisements.
- Open the application and search for the home page.
- On your screen you will see the option of try it free in a blue box. Click this option.
- After clicking this option you will see a new page asking you to enter your payment details.
- Enter all your payment details along with the zip code. Read the terms and conditions carefully. A one month free trial is also provided by YouTube. In order to use the free trial you must say some fee at first to make sure that the payment details given by you are valid.
- After buying the subscription of YouTube premium you will get access to all the features provided by YouTube premium.
- Now you have the YouTube premium so you can officially play the YouTube in the background of your iPhone.
- After buying the YouTube premium subscription search for the video that you want to play in your background.
- While the video is being played, lock your iPhone or simply close the application and move on to another one. You will see the iPhone control center and through this you can easily pause or Resume the video according to your convenience. You can also drag the center by holding it and placing it anywhere on the screen.
- Make sure to look for the update once the duration of premium is about to over. You can enjoy the benefit of playing the YouTube video at the background of the iPhone till the time you have a YouTube Prime subscription.
I hope this article on how to have YouTube play in background iPhone helps you, in this article we discussed an essential guide on how to have YouTube play in the background of your iPhone.
We have also highlighted the benefits you will get after purchasing the subscription of YouTube premium.