How To Handwrite On Google Docs
Last Updated : Jan 26, 2022
IN - Google Docs
In this article we will show you how to handwrite on google docs, in Google docs, you can enable various input tools with the help of the Gmail setting and choose the specific language that you want to Handwrite in Google Docs.
Once you enable this setting in Gmail you can easily select a pencil icon and simply start scribbling.
In Google docs, you can easily Handwrite the foreign language characters. The handwriting feature of Google docs helps its user to enter the text by simply drawing with the help of a mouse or keyboard and then enabling the text on the screen.
The handwriting input supports over 20 languages and also includes other grammatical options.
Step By Step Guide On How To Handwrite On Google Docs :-
- Open Gmail on your PC.
- Click the gear icon placed at the top right corner of the Gmail page. The gear icon represents the setting option.
Click the all setting option from the drop-down menu.
- A setting page will appear on your screen with will show various options including general, labels, accounts, filters, and blog addresses, forwarding, add-ons, chat and meet, advanced, offline, and themes.
- Click the General tab. Look for the first option name the language.
- Click the link - show all language options. Now take the checkbox named enable input tools.
- And all input dialogue boxes will appear on your screen with will comprise various languages in the left column.
- Select the language that has a small pencil icon next to it.
Now tap the arrow which is pointing in the right direction in order to include this input tool into your Google account.
Scroll at the bottom of the General tab and click the option to save these changes.
- Now open Google docs on your PC. After it enabled the feature it is not directly on the menu.
Click the pencil icon as shown in the picture given below.
- A handwriting window will appear on your screen at the right side of Google docs.
Write the words and you can also select the auto-populated word for any phrase from the list.
You can also use the backspace key for the enter key given at the left and right sides of the language.
I hope this article on how to handwrite on google docs helps you In this article, we covered an essential guide and the steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow.