How To Google Translate A Page
Last Updated : Dec 6, 2022
IN - Google Translate
In this article we will show you the solution of how to google translate a page, Google easily provide the option to automatically translate foreign language website into English or any other language of your choice.
The feature of Google translating a specific web page is easily available on desktop and mobile.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to Google Translate a web page this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to Google Translate a page
Step By Step Guide On How To Google Translate A Page :-
- Open Google Chrome on your desktop.
- Now search for a specific web page that is written in a different language which you want to translate using Google Translate.
- You can easily search for any Chinese websites for Google translation.
- Once you click on the page you will see a pop-up box placed at the top right corner of the screen.
- This pop-up box will show you various options for Google translating.
- You can simply click to the English option placed at the top of the popup box.
- Once you click the English language option the web page will automatically translate into English language.
- However if you want to change language you can also click the three vertical dots placed next to the English language options.
- Once you click option A pop-up box will appear on your screen which will show you various options such as Choose another language, always translate Chinese simplified, never translate Chinese simplified, never translate this site, page is not in Chinese simplified.
- Now in order to Google translate this specific web page you need to click the options to another language.
- Once you click this option another dropdown menu will appear on your screen which will include a list of various languages in which you can easily translate this web page.
- As soon as you click the downward Arrow placed next to English option you will see various languages such as Danish, Dutch, Arabic, American, Bulgarian, Greek and others.
- Select the specific language of your choice in which you want to translate this website using Google Translate.
- After selecting the language simply click the option translate placed at the bottom of the pop-up box.
- As soon as you select a specific language you will see that the whole webpage is converted to the selected language.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can Google Translate a specific web page on Google Chrome.
I hope this article on how to google translate a page helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.