How To Get Voice Typing On Google Docs On Mac
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to get voice typing on google docs on mac, in case you have to work regularly on Google Docs then you need to spend a few are on this application for typing.
Some people are not quick at typing and it makes them feel tired to even use the keyboard. Here, Google Docs provides you with the voice typing feature with the help of this, you can use your voice to give commands to your device and type whatever you want to speak.
When you dictate your document using e voice typing it saves a lot of your time and you can also include commerce question marks and others through voice typing.
Step By Step Guide On How To Get Voice Typing On Google Docs On Mac :-
- In order to use voice typing on the map first open Google Docs with the help of the Chrome browser.
- You need to enter the Google docs official website in the search bar.
- In case it does not log you into your account simply enter your valid email id along with your password.
- You can also create a new account in case you are a new user to Google Docs on Mac or any other platform.
- Now open the document where you want to get voice typing on Google docs.
- You can also use this feature of voice typing for an existing document in your Google docs.
- The menu of Google Doc Show various tabs including file, edit, view insert format tools addon and help.
- Click the tools tab from the top menu.
- A drop-down list will appear on your screen which will show various options including spelling and grammar, word count, the review suggested edits, Citations, linked object, dictionary, translate document, voice typing, script editor, preferences, accessibility settings and others.
- Click the voice typing option from the drop list.
- Microphone icon will appear along with the tooltip.
- Simply click the options click to speak which display in the browser screen just towards the left side of your doc's document.
- As the microphone is on now, you can easily type and edit by simply in Google docs and it will automatically transcribe into your document.
- When you tap on the microphone, it listens to your voice and transcribes exactly what you say into a text format.
I hope this article on how to get voice typing on google docs on mac helps you, in this article we covered an essential guide.