How To Get Subtitles On Amazon Prime On Smart TV
Last Updated : Nov 11, 2021
IN - Amazon
In this article we will show you how to get subtitles on amazon prime on smart TV, amazon Prime Videos is one of the most popular and famous online streaming platforms. It offers shows and movies across various local and international industries.
It is a platform that can be accessed via different devices like mobile phone, laptop and even a TV! Yes, you read that right.
With the advent of the latest technology of Smart TVs that allow all internet operations on the big screen, you can now access apps like Amazon Prime Videos and Netflix, etc. with a remote control.
Subtitles are very beneficial when you are streaming a show or movie of a foreign language or any that you are not fluent in. Unlike dubbing, it keeps intact the authenticity of the art while erasing language barriers in the entertainment industry.
In this article, we will see how you can get subtitles on Amazon Prime Videos on smart TV, following the steps as given below.
Step By Step Guide On How To Get Subtitles On Amazon Prime On Smart TV :-
- Switch on your smart TV and press the home button.
- Here you should find a panel or menu of options of various apps to choose from.
- Click on the Amazon Prime Videos icon to access it.
- If you are logged in by default, you will be taken to the home page of the app immediately.
- However, if not, make sure you log in to your account to be able to access the shows and movies the app streams.
- Once you are on the home page, enter the name of the show or movie you wish to watch.
- Click on the play icon to begin watching it on your smart TV.
- As soon as the screen opens and the video begins to play, you will see a speech icon or a ‘Chatbox’ icon on the top left corner of the screen.
- Click on this icon. Next, click on the ‘Subtitles’ icon.
- Now you will see various languages in which subtitles will be available. Click on the language you wish to see the subtitles in. This will automatically activate the subtitles.
- To edit or customise the size, colour and other details of the subtitles, click on the ‘Subtitle settings’ icon at the bottom.
- In case you wish to switch off the subtitles, simply click on the ‘Chatbox’ icon again and select ‘Off’.
Voila! You are done. This is all that you need to do in order to make your streaming experience better and more engaging. I hope this article on how to get subtitles on amazon prime on smart TV helps you.