How To Get Rid Of Google Search History
Last Updated : Feb 10, 2022
IN - Google Search
In this article we will show you how to get rid of google search history, Google built-in data security with help the users to maintain their privacy. In case you don't want some sites to extract your private information, there is always a direct method of deleting the Google history stored on your phone.
The private database of Google stores anonymously the information. The data that can be deleted in Google is the browsing history, cookies and site data, media licenses, cached images, and files, saved passwords, web addresses, shortcuts to the pages that are removed from the new tab page.
Deleting your Google history also helps to maintain the performance of your system. In case you are looking for a solution on how to get rid of Google search history, this is the right article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Get Rid Of Google Search History :-
- Open any Browser on your system. Launch Google and make sure you are logged in to your account.
- In case it does not log you in to your account simply enter your valid email id along with your password.
After successfully signing in to your account click the Google app icon placed at the top right corner of the Google homepage. A square mosaic that comprises 9 small squares represents the icon.
- In the drop-down menu, you will see various Google Apps named Gmail drive docs sheets slides calendar meet contacts and others.
Select the option- of account from the drop-down menu.
- The left panel of the Google account homepage will show options names home, personal info, data and privacy, security, people and sharing, payments and subscriptions, and about.
Click the option data and privacy. This tab will provide key privacy options To help you choose the data. Saved in your account, The ads Information you share with others, and more.
In the history, settings look for the option my activity.
- In case you want to get rid of individual Google search history simply tap the X icon placed at the top right corner of the activity list. Now you need to select the option delete from the pop-up.
You can delete the search history By last hour, last day, all time, and custom range.
- In case you want to delete multiple or all of the search history at once you just need to press the delete button which is placed just below the search bar.
I hope this article on how to get rid of google search history helps you in this article, we covered an essential guide and the steps mentioned above are called detailed and easy to follow.