How To Get Refund From redBus
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to get refund from redBus, as you know redBus cancellation of ticket is very simple procedure that requires very little effort and can be done in your free time.
You can cancel the ticket by redBus official website or through mobile app too.
When you cancel your ticket you will get an amount as refund of your ticket. For any company ticket cancellation and taking refunds are the most cumbersome jobs.
redBus ticket cancellation & refund policy comes under terms and conditions policy . you can proceed for the refund by these steps.
Step By Step Guide On How To Get Refund From redBus :-
- Log in to https://redBus.in on your desktop or phone , iOS or desktop.
- Then click on the drop-down option present on the right corner of your screen.
- Select manage booking menu present on the screen.
- Select the cancel button present there.
- The you will see a pop up with some questions within it.
- Now enter your ticket number and booking email ID on that pop up .
- Then select the passengers showing there for whom you need to cancel the ticket .
- After that Cancellation , Review Cancellation.
- Once you do above step it will show you the cancellation charges if applicable.
- Also, on the right-hand side you can see the fare breakup.
- Review the refund amount , a amount will be charged if you are deciding to go for the ticket cancellation. RedBus charges a certain percentage of fair , if you cancel your ticket within 24 hours.
- Click on cancel to confirm .
- Then you can see on your screen a status of refund process.
- You can keep eye on that , redBus will refund your cancellation amount on your account in next 5 to 7 bank working days .
- When you will receive an amount as refund, you will see the process completed option on refund status screen.
If you are in hurry then you can cancel and get refund of your ticket directly through phone app by following these steps :
- Open redBus application on your phone.
- Click on My Bookings option present bottom of the screen.
- Choose and select your specific booking to be cancelled.
- Once you choose then click on the cancel button.
- It will show the passengers name, select the passengers name.
- Now click on Review Refund Details.
- You can see an error if’s this ticket is not available for Partial Cancellation.
- Select all the seat number and click on Confirm Cancellation.
- Now it will show you the cancellation policy, please check it properly before cancelling your ticket.
- Once you are done, your ticket is successfully cancelled which will show with your date.
- After cancellation you can click on view the refund breakup and status .
- You will receive refund in next 5 to 7 working days.
I hope this article on how to get refund from redBus helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.
I hope now your all doubts have cleared regarding redBus ticket refund sceme.
Remember redBus will provide refund in form of cash coupon, you can use it in next six months .the policy was introduced for convenience to the user so that they don’t have to go through the payment procedure all over again.
Policy was introduced for convenience to the user so that they don’t have to go through the payment procedure all over again.