How To Get Refund From Paytm
Last Updated : Sep 15, 2022
IN - Paytm
In this article we will show you how to get refund from Paytm, Paytm website, as well as its application, provides merchants and customers, to initiate refunds in their bank accounts.
The time period for the refund amount can range from 3 to 5 days depending on the mode of payment.
In case you want to get an instant refund you can only get this if you have a merchant account or in app payment with Paytm for business.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to get a refund from Paytm this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to get a refund from Paytm.
Step By Step Guide On How To Get Refund From Paytm :-
- Log into your Paytm application by entering your credentials.
- After successfully logging into your account you will see forth as placed at the bottom of the screen called mail, home, scan, bank, and inbox.
- From the home tab, you need to select the order for which you want to get a refund from Paytm.
- You can also click the three horizontal and paste at the top left corner of the screen.
- A detailed menu will appear on the screen which will show various options such as order and bookings, digilocker, cashback, profile settings, 24/7 help support, and Paytm postpaid.
- Tap The option order and booking.
- Now you need to select the specific order for which you want to get a refund from Paytm.
- On the next screen, you will see your order ID along with the date time, and the tracking status of your order
- Below this you will see three options called cancel item, View return policy, and contact us.
- Click the option cancel item.
- From the recommended reasons you need to choose the reason for cancellation.
- In case the payment method is eligible for the refund it will provide you the option to enter bank details.
- On the next screen it will ask you to confirm your refund mode using an instant refund to the bank or original payment source.
- Click the option instant refund to the bank.
- You need to select the option Paytm payment Bank from the list of the banks provided.
- You need to enter your bank account details in order to get a refund on the cancellation of your order from Paytm.
- Enter your bank account number and IFSC code.
- On the next screen, it will show you the status of the item canceled successfully along with an SMS you have received the refund in your account successfully.
In this article, we covered an essential guide on how you can get refund from Paytm initiated by the customer.
I hope this article on how to get refund from Paytm helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.