How To Get PhonePe QR Code
Last Updated : Aug 25, 2022
IN - PhonePe
In this article we will show you how to get PhonePe qr code, you can easily generate a PhonePe QR Code by using its official application available for Android and IOS users. For generating QR code in PhonePe you need to make sure that you add a link to your bank account for making transactions.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to get a PhonePe QR code this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to get a PhonePe QR code.
Step By Step Guide On How To Get PhonePe QR Code :-
On Android Device Using PhonePe Application
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device
- Assuming you have already created your account in PhonePe you just need to enter your mobile number and four-digit password to login.
- After successfully login into your account you need to go to your profile icon placed at the top left corner of the home tab.
- In the profile page it will display several options for payment methods and payment settings.
- Alternatively you can also click the option view all payment methods placed at the bottom of the heading which will show you all the payment methods such as bank account, credit cards, debit cards, rewards and loyalty.
- In the payment method screen at the top you will see the list of the bank account that is linked with your PhonePe account.
- Just beside the bank account you will see the option of Add new.
- Click this option in order to add bank account in PhonePe new version of your bank account.
- Once you link your bank account in PhonePe, go to the profile page and you will see various options for payment methods and payment settings.
- Under payment settings you will see various options such as UPI settings, QR codes, and autopay settings.
- With the help of this setting option you can find the UPI ID used to send and receive money, view QR code, and manage your auto pay settings.
- Click the arrow next to the option QR code. On the next screen it will show you your bank account, and your QR code along with the UPI ID.
- You can easily use your QR code in order to ask for payment from a friend or any other user.
- After generating the PhonePe QR code you can easily click the scanner option placed at the top right corner of the home tab to make a transaction.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can generate PhonePe QR code on an Android device by using its official application.
I hope this article on how to get PhonePe qr code helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.