How To Get Out Of Kid Mode On Netflix
Last Updated : Apr 2, 2022
IN - Netflix
In this article we will show you how to get out of kid mode on Netflix, Netflix has become the most popular entertainment source, and it has millions of users across the globe. With its subscription plan users get a lot of benefit from watching movies shows and other content in various languages.
Netflix also has introduced the feature of Parental Control. With this setting you can help the kids to watch the content according to their age preference.
However, if your kid is not using Netflix anymore, you can also change the kids profile into the normal profile and can easily get out of kid mode on Netflix with just a few steps.
When the kids are not around you can easily enjoy watching other Netflix suggestions by removing the kid mode on Netflix. In case you are looking for a solution on how to get out of kids mode on Netflix, this is the right article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Get Out Of Kid Mode On Netflix :-
- Open Netflix on your PC.
- In case it does not log you in to your account, simply enter your valid Email and password to access your Netflix account.
- Now click the three horizontal dots placed at the left corner of the Netflix page.
- It will show you the various genres like Thriller movies, TV shows, drama, comedies, independent movies, horror movies, children and family movies, science fiction and fantasy, music and musicals along with your profile icon, my downloads and notifications.
- Click the opposite arrows placed next to your profile.
- On the next screen you will see all the profiles created in your account.
- Select the option- manage profile at the top right corner of the page.
- After selecting this option a pencil icon will appear on all the Netflix profiles of your account.
- Select the Netflix kids profile.
- On the next screen, you will see the child toggle moved to the right side displaying a blue color.
- Turn off the child toggle. When you turn off the child option it also informed that This profile will now allow access to TV shows and movies of all maturity levels.
- Now in order to get out of kid mode on Netflix, click the options save placed at the top right corner of the edit profile screen.
I hope this article on how to get out of kid mode on Netflix helps you in this article we covered an essential guide and the steps mentioned above are Koi detail and easy-to-follow and implement.