How To Get Netflix To Play Through Surround Sound
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to get Netflix to play through surround sound, sound while watching a movie or show can be a game changer. Thus Netflix allows you to play titles through surround sound. Let us see how.
You would be pleased to know that connecting your Netflix with a surround sound system is extremely easy.
However, we recommend you check your sound system to make sure it is working perfectly before you try to play Netflix through the surround sound system.
Once that is done, in this article we will see you can enjoy your Netflix like this in just a few quick and easy steps just follow the steps as explained meticulously in the points below.
Step By Step Guide On How To Get Netflix To Play Through Surround Sound :-
- To start this process, you need to do two things first. Switch on your surround sound system and make sure it’s working normally. Secondly, you will need to launch the Netflix app.
- Now you can open the app on any device of your liking just as long as the device is compatible.
- This can be a TV, tablet, laptop, etc. For the purpose of convenience, we recommend you use the TV or phone.
- Now open your Netflix app. In the next page, all the profiles of your app will be displayed along with their respective profile images and names.
- Click on the profile that you wish to open.
- On the homepage, you will be able to see all the shows or movies you were recently watching, trending titles, suggestions, new releases, etc.
- Play the title that you wish to watch and press on the Pause button.
- Now wait for the menu to show at the bottom. From here, click on the ‘Audio and subtitles’ icon.
- From the menu, click on ‘Audio’ option. Here, you will have to change from stereo to ‘Surround sound 5.1’ option.
- As an alternate option, if your AV receiver has the setting, is to switch it to surround sound. On most devices, this should automatically modify the setting within the Netflix app.
I hope this article on how to get Netflix to play through surround sound helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement