How To Get KYC Done For Paytm
🕐 21 Feb 23
In this article we will show you how to get KYC done for Paytm, in case of getting KYC done for Paytm it is important to show the proof of your identity which include your passport, aadhar card, driving licence, voter ID.
In order to get KYC done for Paytm there are no additional charges. It is completely free of cost. KYC requires the address proof of the customer.
In order to get KYC done for Paytm you can easily do the verification using Aadhar card on Paytm app.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to get KYC done for Paytm this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to get KYC done for Paytm.
Step By Step Guide On How To Get KYC Done For Paytm :-
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Now search for Paytm application and install it.
- Once the application is successfully installed you need to enter your credentials such as your mobile number and one-time password to proceed further.
- After successfully login into your account you need to go to the search was placed at the top right corner of the Paytm homepage.
- Now you need to search for KYC.
- You can also click the option of KYC from the 24/7 hell in order to initiate the action.
- Once you open the KYC icon on the next screen it will ask you to use your Aadhar Card details for KYC.
- Once you use your Aadhar card for KYC purpose you will also receive an amount of rupees 200 cashback.
- You need to enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number along with the name as on your Aadhar card.
- After entering both these text field you need to check mark the option I agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click the option proceed.
- On the next screen it will ask you to verify all your Aadhar Card details.
- On the screen you will see your name, date of birth, email address, gender, address and Aadhaar number.
- For verification you need to click the option- Yes, it's me.
- Once the verification is completed successfully on the next screen it will inform you that congratulations your Paytm wallet has been upgraded.
- In case no mobile number is linked to your Aadhar Card a Paytm agent will arrive at the address in order to do the in-person verification of your aadhar card or any other valid documents in order to get KYC done for the Paytm.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can get KYC done for Paytm.
I hope this article on how to get KYC done for Paytm helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.