How To Get Invoice From Flipkart
Last Updated : Sep 29, 2021
IN - Flipkart
In this article we will show you how to get invoice from Flipkart, Flipkart is India’s leading online shopping platforms. It offers a wide variety of products and services across various categories and budgets.
An invoice gives authenticity and legal backing to a transaction and thus is a proof of the transaction, or a contract. It must be saved for further reference or for any other purpose like claiming a warranty, return, etc.
On Flipkart, the invoice of each product is generated automatically irrespective of the cost or value of the order.
It allows its customers to access the digital copy of the invoice from their Flipkart account and a copy is also sent to their registered email accounts. In case you don’t receive the digital invoice after 24 hours of order delivery, you can download it manually from Flipkart.
If you want to know how to get the invoice of a product you purchased from Flipkart, keep reading and follow the step-by-step procedure explained below.
Step By Step Guide On How To Get Invoice From Flipkart :-
Unlock your mobile phone using whatever pin or password set by you and open the ‘Flipkart’ app icon from the App tray.
- This will open on the screen, the home page of the Flipkart app. Here you will be able to see various products, latest trends and deals, sales, etc.
On the top left side of the page, you will see three vertical dots; this is the ‘Menu’ icon. Click on this icon to open the menu of your account.
From the list that appears, choose the ‘My order’ option.
- Now you will see a list of all your orders, with the latest one at the top. Click on the product whose invoice you wish to obtain.
- As soon as you tap on that particular order, you will be taken to the next page where you will see all the details related to the product.
- Scroll down the page and right below the return options, you will see the ‘Download invoice’ button. Click on this.
- This will instantly download the invoice of the product in a PDF format.
- You can now access the invoice from the Downloads in your mobile phone.
This is how you can download the invoice of any product purchased on Flipkart and save it in your mobile phone or Google Drive, or wherever you like!
I hope this article on how to get invoice from Flipkart helps you and was worthy of the time and effort you took to read it and the steps were easy to understand and follow.
We are glad you chose TalkersTech to find a solution to a problem you were facing!