How To Get GST Invoice On Flipkart
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you the solution of how to get GST invoice on Flipkart, Flipkart is one of the largest online retailers in India. They have not yet provided GST Invoices for any products.
The Amazon Business Account, on the other hand, offered GST Invoices from Amazon India.
Flipkart has now, however, introduced the opportunity to obtain the GST Invoices for a number of products.
The document that includes all the relevant information about company transactions is a GST invoice.
The GST invoice should include the product name, description, seller and buyer information, terms of sale, etc.
You will discover how to get a GST invoice on Flipkart for your company purchases in this article.
You must buy something using your business accounts in order to receive the Flipkart GST invoice.
You may easily create a business account on Flipkart. Don't place orders using a personal login.
When placing an order, you must include both your GST number and business name in order to receive the ITC (INPUT TAX CREDIT).
After placing an order, Flipkart will send you an invoice.
You can obtain a GST Invoice on Flipkart by following the steps listed below
Step By Step Guide On How To Get GST Invoice On Flipkart :-
- Visit the product's page that you want to buy.
- Click on the âseller detailsâ
- If you want to see whether the seller offers GST Invoices or not, it will be indicated in the "Seller Details" section.
- Add the item to your shopping basket if the seller provides GST Invoice.
- Verify your address one more time, then continue shopping.
- You'll find a checkbox with the caption "Use GST Invoice" on the "Order Summary" page, which is the page just before payment. Choose the checkbox there.
- Enter the GSTIN & business name now, then tap on the "Confirm and Save." Option.
- Before making a payment, double-check your GST details and the product.
- When the verification process is complete, proceed to the payment area and complete the transaction.
Keep in mind that your delivery address should match the state code on your GST.
Make sure all of the products in your cart, especially if there are several, qualify for the GST Invoice.
Also, GST Invoice is not eligible for the products with value-added service like Complete Mobile Insurance, Assured Refunding, Special Offers, etc.
- Enter your Flipkart account credentials. And login to your account.
- Go to your account menu that is present at the bottom of your screen
- Then select the Orders tab.
- Tap on the Order ID of the order for which you want an GST invoice in the list of orders that will show up.
- Once the order information page has loaded, select Request Invoice option.
- After you select it, a pop-up window will ask for the email address to which you wish the invoice to be sent. Enter your email address and select the option to request an invoice.
In this way you can get GST invoice from Flipkart.
This article contains step by step procedure on how to get GST invoice on Flipkart by following the given steps you can get GST invoice on the product easily.
A GST invoice is the record that contains all the necessary details regarding business transactions.
The GST invoice must include the item's brand, summary, seller and buyer details, terms of sale, etc.
I hope this article on how to get GST invoice on Flipkart helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.