How To Get EMI On Debit Card In Flipkart
Last Updated : Jan 14, 2022
IN - Flipkart
In this article we will show you how to get EMI on debit card in Flipkart, Flipkart is one the most popular online shopping platforms that offers to sell a wide variety of products.
Long gone are the days when had to worry about making huge bulky payments all at once, rather, it is the world of EMIs and credit lines.
EMIs are tools that divide the bulky payment into monthly instalments that do not burden the payer. The interest rates are quite low and this has enabled several people to be able to purchase products that may be too expensive to be bought in a single-time payment.
Have you ever wondered how you can get EMI on debit card on the Flipkart shopping app? If the answer is yes, you have come to the right place.
In this article, we will learn how you can get EMI instalments using a debit card on Flipkart in a few quick and easy to follow steps. Follow the steps as explained below.
Step By Step Guide On How To Get EMI On Debit Card In Flipkart :-
Swipe up on the home screen of your mobile phone in order to access the App tray. From this list, click on the ‘Flipkart’ app icon.
- Next you will be taken to the home page of your Flipkart account.
Now you will have to open the product that you wish to buy. You can get to this product either via the Search bar or from the cart of your account.
Below the details of the product, you will be able to see various EMI options.
- At the stage of checkout, under the Payment section, you will see several options like debit card, UPI, wallets, etc.
From the list of options, click on the EMI option.
- In the next page, select the applicable bank for Pre-Approved/ Debit Card EMI.
It is essential to note here that the bank option will be displayed only if you use the same verified email address or phone number for your bank account as well as your Flipkart account.
Next, you will see various time or instalment options along with the interest rates against each option.
- Select the one you prefer and proceed further.
- Now, in the next step, you will be required to enter the card details, CVV, etc.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ icon.
In the next step, you will be required to enter the OTP sent to you on your registered mobile phone. Enter the pin and next, click on the ‘Confirm and Pay *****’ icon located at the bottom of the page.
- If you want to know if you are eligible to use EMI options on Flipkart, send a SMS ‘DCEMI’ to 57575 and know your status.
This is all you need to do to enjoy the benefits of EMI that make shopping easier and more affordable I hope this article on how to get EMI on debit card in Flipkart helps you.