How To Get Email Address From LinkedIn Profile
Last Updated : Sep 14, 2021
IN - Linkedin
In this article we will show you how to get email address from LinkedIn profile, the best way to network is to communicate. Thus email addresses are the most preferred mode of communication for working professionals.
When the profile of users on LinkedIn is public or the user is your connection, getting access to their contact details like email id, etc.
is very quick and convenient. This article talks about the ways email addresses can be acquired from LinkedIn profiles.
To obtain the email ID of those who are within your network and connections and public profiles, follow the steps given below.
Step By Step Guide On How To Get Email Address From LinkedIn Profile :-
- Open the LinkedIn website using the link https://www.linkedin.com .
- Enter your details, fill in your password and log into your account.
On your homepage, enter the name of the person whose email you wish to extract in the ‘SEARCH’ bar located on the top left side of the page.
This will bring you to the user’s profile. Click on ‘CONTACT INFO’ located right below the profile picture of the user in blue text.
You will now be able to see the email id of the user.
LinkedIn provides the feature of being selective when it comes to who can view your contact details.
Thus, even if someone has put up their email ID, you might not be able to see it if you’re not within their privacy circle.
However, even in such cases, you can at least gather some basic information like the first and last name of the user, name of the company, etc. To do this, follow the steps below.
- Go to the company’s official page and view their domain name.
- You will have to try various combinations of the user’s name and domain name of the company like - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Another way of finding email addresses from LinkedIn is by using a safe Email Extractor Tool. There are various tools and Google extensions like the following – Scrapp, Hunter.in, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Lusha, ContactOut etc.
These tools help you acquire multiple email addresses in bulk from the website. They use their own database to search for emails, hence if email is not found in one, try another method or tool.
You can also search other social media platforms for emails using the person’s details like name, place of work, etc.
Even though the use of these tools is legal, many experts advise against it in cases of private individual accounts as if they wanted to communicate via mail, they would have simply added their email addresses in their contact information on LinkedIn.
Instead, it is advised to contact users on LinkedIn via the mode preferred and mentioned by them in their profile as it seems to be the most respectful and professional method of communicating.
Follow any of these to get email addresses from LinkedIn. I hope this article on how to get email address from LinkedIn profile helps you.