How To Get Amazon Pay Balance
Last Updated : Dec 6, 2022
IN - Amazon Pay
In this article we will show you the solution of how to get amazon pay balance, there are various threats to the gym can easily get Amazon pay balance such as recharge, pay bills, scan and pay and others.
You can easily earn free Amazon pay balance with the help of various offers, cashback reward and transaction offer.
Your Amazon pay balance help you to pay bills, recharge, send money, add balance and money, scan and pay, UPI transaction and other transfer options.
You can easily get Amazon pay balance with the help of the Amazon application on android and iOS device.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to get Amazon pay balance is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to get Amazon pay balance
Step By Step Guide On How To Get Amazon Pay Balance :-
- Open Amazon application on your Android device.
- In case you are not logged in to your account simply enter your login credentials as password and email address to proceed further.
- Now from the Amazon dashboard you need to search for the reward section.
- Under reward you will see various options such as home, your rewards, prime, all categories and other.
- Below this you will also see that informed that you can get daily rewards up to rupees 500 on pay bills, recharge, send money, add money, scan and pay.
- At the bottom of this you will see four option that you can unlock to get free Amazon pay balance.
- These options include mobile or DTH recharge, bill payment, Scan any QR code and Lastly add money to unlock surprised about up to rupees 125.
- This article we will discuss how to get Amazon pay balance with the help of scan and pay.
- To do this you need to go to the Amazon pay dashboard.
- These options include scan and pay, send money, near me, get payment, pending transaction and others.
- Click scan and pay to proceed further.
- Now make sure you have the upi QR code in order to scan and pay to get Amazon pay balance.
- Now you need to scan the QR code.
- Once the code is successfully used and you need to enter the amount.
- Once you click the pay now option you will see various option to whom you can send money such as scan and pay, to UPI ID, to phone, to bank, near me.
- Click the option to UPI ID Enter your UPI pin.
- After this you will go on Amazon pay balance of up to rupees 125 which you can easily see in your reward section.
I hope this article on how to get amazon pay balance helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement