How To Get Airtel Esim
Last Updated : May 19, 2022
IN - Airtel
In this article we will show you how to get airtel Esim, airtel also provides the benefit of a SIM activation on the mobile phone. Some people prefer to convert their physical sim to an Esim.
Esim acts as a replacement in case of the physical sim card. Esim provides various benefits such as it helps the user to save a lot of space in the smartphone.
Users can also switch without the requirement of a new SIM card.
The embedded subscriber identity module supports 4 G or 5G networks which is exactly like a regular physical sim card. The E sim cannot be pulled from the device.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to get Airtel e sim this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to get Airtel Esim.
Step By Step Guide On How To Get Airtel Esim :-
- First you need to send the sms to “esim <> registered email ID to 121”
- If your email ID is valid you will get an SMS from 121 in order to confirm the next procedure.
- Now after getting this confirmation you need to reply back by typing 12 the email within 60 seconds to confirm the request of Esim.
- However in case your email address is not valid then it will give you a call to ask for the Re initiation of the process under the correct Email address .
- In the second case you can also get a call from an Airtel representative who will give you instructions regarding how to update the email address.
- After the confirmation is done the 8 will send a QR code to the email ID that is registered to you.
- The QR code sent to the registered email address is unique and can only be applied to a single device and for one time usage only.
- In case you do not receive an email along with the QR code within 30 minutes or somehow the scanning procedures get aborted then you need to make sure to send an SMS NOSIM 2121 in order to get rid of the connection from the physical Airtel sim.
- The whole procedure of disconnecting the physical Airtel sim and receiving the Airtel e same can take up to two hours.
- Till the duration of each SIM activation the physical same will still work on your smartphone.
I hope this article on how to get airtel Esim helps you and in this article we covered an essential guide on how you can get e sim on your Android device.
The steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow and now you can easily change your physical sim card into an e sim with the help of this guide given above.