How To Freeze WhatsApp Last Seen
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you the solution of how to freeze WhatsApp last seen, WhatsApp has its own last-seen tracker that assists you to view who all are online or when they were last active.
It also gives you the feature of customizing your last seen at your own convenience.
In case you do not want anyone on your WhatsApp status contact to see when you were last active on WhatsApp you can easily freeze or hide your WhatsApp last seen.
It also does not show any notification to the other person if you freeze your last seen on WhatsApp.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to freeze your last seen on WhatsApp this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below on How to freeze WhatsApp last seen.
Step By Step Guide On How To Freeze WhatsApp Last Seen :-
- First, you need to open WhatsApp application on your Android device.
- Now click on the three dots placed at the top right corner of the screen.
- A dropdown menu will appear on your screen with will show various options such as new group, new broadcast, linked devices, starred messages, payment and setting.
- Click the options settings from the drop-down menu.
- Now on the next screen, it will show you your profile picture name and status at the top along with several other options.
- These options are accounts, chats, notifications, Storage and data, app language, help.
- Click Account in which you can see privacy, security and change number.
- Now on the next screen it will show you various tab such as privacy, security, two-step verification, change number, request account info and delete my account.
- Click the option privacy.
- Under privacy, it will show you the option of who can see your personal information.
- In the privacy screen you will see options regarding last seen, profile photo, about, status, read receipts, Disappearing messages, groups, live location, block contact and fingerprint lock.
- Click the option last seen placed at the top of the privacy page.
- Once you click this option it will show you 4 options regarding who can see your WhatsApp last seen.
- These four options are everyone, my contacts, my contact except, and nobody.
- In order to freeze the last seen on WhatsApp, you need to click on the option nobody.
- Once you click the option of last seen and set it to nobody then you won't be able to to see other people last seen on WhatsApp.
- After updating your WhatsApp last seen status to nobody your last seen will not be visible to any of the contacts on your Android device.
In this article we covered the essential guide on how you can freeze WhatsApp last seen on Android.
I hope this article on how to freeze WhatsApp last seen helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.