How To Fix Netflix Quality
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to fix Netflix quality, Netflix is one of the most popular streaming platforms among the users for watching the latest episode of their favorite show or movie.
In case you have a Netflix Subscription you should make sure that you are streaming the videos in the best quality. In Netflix you cannot change the quality of a single video.
However, you can change the overall video setting for your Netflix account.
You can fix Netflix Netflix. if you have a standard plan and you can access only HD quality of content then it will restrict the basic users to 480 SD content.
Users can easily adjust the quality of the Netflix streaming from any device in which they have logged into this version of the Netflix account. in case you are looking for a solution on how to fix Netflix quality, this is the right article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Fix Netflix Quality :-
- Open a Netflix account on your web browser.
- enter your account details in order to sign into your account.
- After successfully login to your account, select The three dots placed at the top of the Netflix homepage.
- in a downward menu it will show two options: name settings and Sign out.
- click the options- settings from the drop-down menu.
- another pop-up box will appear on your screen which will show various options related to your profile named Account, downloads And about this app.
- look for the account details placed under the account section.
- The Netflix application does not allow the user to change the settings within the application and will redirect the user to a web browser for further settings.
- The browser version of Netflix will show various options for membership and billing, Plan details, settings,Profile and parental controls.
- Look for the option profile and parental controls.
- Under the option profile and Parental Control, choose the specific profile for which you want to fix the video quality settings.
- Click Download Arrow next to your profile.
- The profile and Parental Control will show various options named Language, viewing restrictions, profile lock, viewing activity, ratings, subtitle Appearance, playback settings and others.
- select the option change placed next to the Playback settings. With the help of playback settings user can change the video quality.
- On the next screen it will show various options for auto play control and data usage per screen.
- look for the option data usage per screen. It will display 4 options of the video quality.
- These options are auto- default video quality and data usage, low- basic video quality up to 0.3 GB per hour, medium- standard Video quality up to 0.7 GB per hour, and high- best video quality up to 3GB per hour for HD, 7gb per hour for Ultra HD.
- In case you want to fix your Netflix quality up to the highest range, select the high option.
- After selecting the data usage per screen, click save placed at the bottom of the page.
- Now the Netflix video quality is set as per your data usage selection.
I hope this article on how to fix Netflix quality helps you and the steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow and implement.