How To Fix Closed Eyes In Google Photos
Last Updated : Aug 1, 2022
IN - Google Photos
In this article we will show you how to fix closed eyes in google photos, Google photos you will not be able to edit any closed eyes photos from it because it is a cloud storage service.
If you really need to fix any closed eyes photos then you will need to use another third party photo editing software such as Photoshop.
Photoshop software will genuinely help you to fix your photo without letting anyone know.
If you want to use the photoshop editing software then you will need to read this article till the end.
Step By Step Guide On How To Fix Closed Eyes In Google Photos :-
- Open the photoshop editing software.
- Then you will have to upload the image which you are willing to fix.
- Beside that image upload another photo of the person with closed eyes but with their eyes opened.
- You will have to make sure that both of the photos should be similar and should be at similar angles if you really want to get the best result.
- Next, select the 'File' option from the menu.
- And then, click on the 'Open' option from there.
- With both photos opened, then you will have to select the 'Pen' tool.
- After that, you will have to draw a circle around one eye in the opened eyes photos.
- Make sure that the circle which you are drawing should be a little wider around the eye.
- The wider circle will include a bit of a skin below of your eyes which will help you further.
- Then right click on the area which you want to fix, select it with the Pen.
- After that, click on the 'Make Sectional' option.
- Then, click on the 'Edit' option which you will find in the menu.
- From there, select the 'Copy Merged' option.
- Then go back to the image which contains closed eyes.
- Click on the 'Edit' option.
- Then, click on the 'Paste' option.
- Now, you will have to move the eye which was cut out from the second image over the closed eye in the image which you want to fix.
- After that, you will need to use the 'Scale' tool to change the size of the eye and it will also help you to fix the photo very precisely.
- Finally, use the 'Smudge' tool for the final touch up.
- Then, select the 'Brush' tool.
- You will need to choose the smallest faded brush.
- Then, blend the edges of the pasted eye with the surrounding skin on the photo which you want to edit.
- Again, you will have to repeat the whole same process for the other eye too.
I hope this article on how to fix closed eyes in google photos helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.