How To Find VPA In PhonePe
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to find vpa in PhonePe, virtual payment address is a form of email id which is provided to the individual who is using the unified payment interface in order to make money transactions.
A virtual payment address is an important form of details which is important to send or receive the money in PhonePe.
The virtual payment address is a unique form of identification and is marked to the user's bank account. In order to make transactions in PhonePe a bank account holder who is using the upi payment app must have a vpa address which is linked to their account.
In other words, virtual payment addresses act as a replacement for the bank account details.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to find vpa in PhonePe this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to find virtual payment address in PhonePe.
Step By Step Guide On How To Find Vpa In PhonePe :-
On Android Device Using PhonePe Application
- Open the playstore on your android device.
- In the search bar type PhonePe.
- Now you need to click on the option to install this application on your device. Once the application is successfully installed, click open to proceed further.
- Now you need to log in to your PhonePe account by entering your phone number and the four-digit password to proceed further.
- After successfully login into your PhonePe account, it will display 5 tabs placed at the bottom of the screen.
- These tabs are named home, stores, switch, my money and history.
- Tap the option my money shown at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- In my money tab , it will display options for investment, insurance and payment.
- Below payment you will get options for bank account, debit card, credit card, auto pay, PhonePe wallet, gift cards and others.
- Tap the option bank account below Payment category.
- Once you tap on this option, all the bank that are linked with PhonePe account are displayed.
- Now you need to choose the specific bank account For which you want to find virtual payment address in PhonePe
- Once you click on the specific Bank you will see its details mentioned on the next page such as type, branch, IFSC, balance and BHIM UPI ID.
- Under the Bhim upi ID you will see all the idea that are currently active using your PhonePe account.
- The Bhim upi ID that ends with @ are your virtual payment address that you can use for money transactions in PhonePe.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can find virtual payment addresses in PhonePe.
I hope this article on how to find vpa in PhonePe helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.