How To Find VPA In Google Pay
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to find vpa in Google Pay, a virtual payment address is an important form of details which is important to send or receive the money in Google Pay. The virtual payment address is a unique form of identification and is marked to the user's bank account.
In order to make transactions in Google Pay a bank account holder who is using the upi payment app must have a vpa address which is linked to their account.
In other words, virtual payment addresses act as a replacement for the bank account details.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to find vpa in Google with this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to find vpa in Google Pay.
Step By Step Guide On How To Find VPA In Google Pay :-
On Android Device
- Open Google Pay application on your Android device.
- In case you are not logged into your account simply enter your login credential such as your mobile number and one time password.
- Once you successfully logged into your account simply click your profile icon placed at the top right corner of the Google Pay homepage.
- From the home page you will see various options such as recent, bills, recharge and more, promotions, UPI ID, Show transaction history and check bank balance.
- Now in order to find your vpa in Google Pay you need to scroll down at the bottom of the home page.
- Under promotion you will see various options such as rewards, offers, referral, indihome, UPI ID, and others.
- Now click on the arrow place next to the option UPI ID.
- You can also see your VPA just below the UPI ID.
- Click on the arrow you will your QR code sticker on the next screen along with the name of your bank at the top.
- Below the QR code you will see your complete vpa address that can be used for making transactions in Google Pay.
- In case you want to copy UPI ID or vpa you can click on the option copy UPI ID placed at the bottom of the screen.
- In case you want to scan your QR code you can also click the option open code scanner placed at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Another way of seeing your vpa in Google Pay is to click the profile picture. Once you click the profile picture you will find your name, mobile number, and VPA next to your profile picture.
In this article, we covered an essential guide on how to find vpa in Google Pay.
I hope this article on how to find vpa in Google Pay helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.