How To Find UPI ID In PhonePe
Last Updated : Aug 25, 2022
IN - PhonePe
In this article we will show you how to find UPI ID in PhonePe, you can easily locate your upi ID in PhonePe under my money tab, UPI ID is a very essential component in order to send or receive money or make any form of transaction in the PhonePe app available for Android and IOS users.
PhonePe has a huge share in the upi transactions Made in India.
It is the best instant payment transfer service provided in India which helps the user to transfer money.
This eliminates the need to provide full details of the user bank account.
Due to this reason it is one of the best payment mode in India.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to find your upi ID in PhonePe, this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to find upi ID in PhonePe.
Step By Step Guide On How To Find UPI ID In PhonePe :-
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
- In the search bar you need to type PhonePe.
- Now click on the option to install in order to download this application on your Android device.
- Once the application is successfully installed, click open to proceed further.
- Assuming you have already created your account in PhonePe you just need to enter your mobile number and four-digit password to login.
- After successfully login into your account you need to click your profile icon placed at the top left corner of the home tab.
- In the profile page you will see various options for payment methods and payment settings.
- Underpayment setting you will see various options such as UPI settings, QR codes, and auto pay settings.
- With the help of this setting option you can find the UPI ID used to send and receive money, view QR code, and manage your auto pay settings.
- Now click the Arrow place next to the option UPS setting under Payment setting.
- On the next screen it will show you all the activated UPI ID that are linked with your active bank account under PhonePe.
- It also show the list of all the unique UPI ID that are activated as well as not activated in your PhonePe account.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can find your unified payment interface in PhonePe using its official application available for Android users.
If you are not able to find your unique ID in PhonePe you can easily refer to this article.
I hope this article on how to find UPI ID in PhonePe helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.