How To Find UPI Id In Google Pay
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to find upi id in Google Pay, UPI ID is a very essential component in order to send or receive money or make any form of transaction in the Google Pay app available for Android and IOS users.
Google Pay has a huge share in the UPI transactions Made in India.
It is the best instant payment transfer service provided in India which helps the user to transfer money.
This eliminates the need to provide full details of the user bank account. Due to this reason it is one of the best payment mode in India.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to find UPI ID in Google Pay this is the right article for you just follow the steps given Below in order to find UPI ID in Google Pay.
Step By Step Guide On How To Find Upi Id In Google Pay :-
On Android Device
- Open Google Pay application on your Android device.
- In case you are not logged into your account simply enter your login credential such as your mobile number and one time password.
- Once you successfully logged into your account simply click your profile icon placed at the top right corner of the Google Pay homepage.
- On the next screen you will see your profile details, payment methods, invite friends, Help and feedback.
- Under payment method you will see all the link bank account, debit card or credit card.
- Now under payment method select bank account option.
- On the next screen it will show you the list of all the bank account that are linked to your Google Pay account.
- Under payment method you will see your link banks along with the option of add Bank account or add credit or debit card.
- In Google Pay you can only see your UPI ID of the primary bank account.
- In case you have link more than one account in Google Pay you need to first set a specific bank as your primary Bank so that you can find it UPI ID.
- Now tap on the specific Bank whose UPI ID you want to find in Google Pay.
- Once you tap on the bank you will see payment method details on the next screen.
- These details include your bank name, type of bank account, account information.
- Below account information you will see various options such as manage UPI ID, manage UPI number, forgot UPI pin, and others.
- Under manage ID you will be able to see the rid of your primary bank account in Google Pay.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can find UPI ID in Google Pay on Android device.
I hope this article on how to find upi id in Google Pay helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.