How To Find Unread Emails In Gmail Primary
Last Updated : Jan 28, 2022
IN - Gmail
In this article we will show you how to find unread emails in Gmail primary, it can sometimes hide unread emails in your Gmail account under a bunch of other emails in your Gmail account.
Each time you open an inbox there will be a message that informs that the user has some unread emails but the user cannot locate them easily.
So in order to find unread emails in Gmail primary section, this is the right article for you.
Gmail now allows its users to access the primary tab to search unread emails that can easily be done using the search bar placed at the top of the Gmail page.
Step By Step Guide On How To Send A File Over 25MB On Gmail :-
- Open Gmail on the web. Make sure you are logged into your account.
- In case you are not logged in to your account, click the sign-in option placed at the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your valid email id along with your password to successfully log in to your account.
- The Gmail interface will open on your screen.
- Look for the search field placed at the top of the Gmail page.
Now in the search field you need to type, (label: unread category: primary)
- After writing the category and label in the search field press enter from your keyboard.
- After doing so a bunch of all the unread emails will display on the screen that belongs to the primary tab of your Gmail account.
As you can see in the picture given below, all the unread emails are displayed that belongs to the primary tab.
- You can also refine your search on Gmail by using the filters offered by Gmail.
You can search emails from the specific email address, dates or set other filters- to and form, including attachments.
I hope this article on how to find unread emails in Gmail primary helps you, in this article, we covered an essential guide.
The primary tab is usually considered as the main inbox of many users. All the emails from important contacts fall under this tab.
The tabs of Gmail use a classified system that it uses machine learning to detect where to include the email based on a variety of signals.
The primary tab includes the email from the contacts you know and emails that don't display in other tabs.