How To Find Someone On Facebook By Photo
Last Updated : Sep 16, 2021
IN - Facebook
In this article we will show you how to find someone on Facebook by photo, Social media is today an integral part of everyoneâ€™s life. It serves people in a wide variety of ways like growth of their career, entertainment, networking, advertising, learning new skills and even finding new partners!
It has a great influence on an individual in terms of trends, fashions, inspiration, motivation, culture, etc.; the list goes on and on.
Platforms like Facebook offer a great opportunity to its users to connect with people from different walks of life.
It is one of the most popular websites with a massive user base and one of the biggest reasons behind its success is the convenient and easy features it provides that makes the experience of people smooth like butter and fun to use!
One such feature is the ability to find someone using just a picture. Even though it is not the easiest way, there is sure to way to do it. Let us see how!
There are various methods; however, we will see two of the easiest methods. Follow the steps laid below
Step By Step Guide On How To Find Someone On Facebook By Photo :-
The reverse image search using Google Images
- Copy the URL address of the image you wish to search.
- Open your Google images. On the top right side of the Search bar you will be able to see the â€˜Cameraâ€™ icon. Click on it to search an image.
- Enter the URL of the picture and finally click on the blue icon â€˜Search by imageâ€™ located at the right bottom corner. You can also simply upload the picture if it is saved on your device or laptop.
- This will take to the next page where you will be able to see the list of all the results found by your search.
- However, this will be very vast. In order to limit the search to just Facebook, enter the text â€˜site:facebook.comâ€™ in your Search bar at the top of the page.
- You will now be shown results, if there are any, on Facebook.
Another way to search for a Facebook profile using images is through a website called â€˜Tinyeye.com
- Save the picture you wish to search in your device or laptop.
- Open the Tinyeye website on your web browser.
- Click on the â€˜Upward arrowâ€™ icon placed at the left side of the Search bar. This will open your Documents on the device. Choose the image you wish to upload and press Enter.
- Once the image is located and uploaded, click on the â€˜Magnifying glassâ€™ icon to begin the search.
- This will take you to the complete result list of all the users or websites using the image. It will also provide you the link to access profiles of that particular person who is using that Image on their Facebook profile and thus, will make your search easier!
This is a feature that allows you to find someone in a few simple clicks. It is important to note here that you must use this feature with utmost ethical respect and caution. I hope this article on how to find someone on Facebook by photo helps you.