How To Find Paytm Wallet Number
Last Updated : Sep 22, 2022
IN - Paytm
In this article we will show you the solution of how to find Paytm wallet number, it is very important to know your Paytm wallet ID or number so that you can talk to Paytm executive for customer care for queries.
Android and iOS users can easily find their Paytm wallet number using its official application.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to find Paytm wallet number, this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to find Paytm wallet number.
Step By Step Guide On How To Find Paytm Wallet Number :-
- Open Google Chrome or any other browser on your PC.
- In the search, you need to type Paytm.
- On the next screen, it will show you the Paytm homepage.
- Click the options sign-in placed at the top right corner of the screen.
- In order to sign in to your web Paytm account you need to scan your QR code from your mobile device.
- The scan QR code option is placed at the center bottom of the Paytm homepage.
- Once you scan this QR code with the Paytm website it will automatically log into your account.
- After successfully logging into your account go to your profile placed at the top right corner of the screen.
- A drop-down menu will appear on your screen which will show various options such as view profile, your orders, your wallet, help center, and logout.
- Click the option give profile placed at the top of this dropdown menu.
- On the next screen, it will show you various tabs such as personal info, address, change password, Merchants authorized by you, Favourite and automatic payment.
- Click the personal information tab.
- Under this, you will see various details such as your name, email address, mobile number, date of birth, and gender.
- Your registered mobile number is your Paytm wallet number only.
- This means the mobile number that you have used while logging into your Paytm account is similar to the Paytm wallet number.
On Android Device
- Login to Paytm on your Android device
- Click the profile icon placed at the top left corner of the screen.
- A detailed menu will appear on the new screen which will show various options such as order and bookings, digilocker, cashback, profile settings, 24/7 help support, Paytm postpaid.
- Tap The option profile settings
- On the next screen you will see various options such as profile, saved address, security and privacy, manage notifications, change language and logout.
- Click the option profile placed at the top of the profile setting page.
- On the next screen it will show you your email address, mobile number and the status of your Paytm wallet.
- Your mobile number is your Paytm wallet number.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can find Paytm wallet number on website and Android device.
I hope this article on helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.