How To Find A Lost iPhone Without Find My iPhone
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to find a lost iPhone without find my iPhone, there are certain situations when the users forgot to turn on the find my iPhone service on their Apple device.
If this service is not turned on before the iPhone is lost then there are other methods through which you can easily find your lost iPhone you can easily find your lost iPhone using GPS tracking application or using Google timeline.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to find a lost iPhone without find my iPhone this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to find a lost iPhone without find my iPhone.
Step By Step Guide On How To Find A Lost iPhone Without Find My iPhone :-
Method 1 - Use Google Timeline
- First you need to search the Google timeline website. Or simply click Https://www.google.com/maps/timeline
- Google timeline search out all the location details that are stored from your iPhone so that you can easily track its exact location.
- The method of using Google timeline for tracking your lost iPhone only works if the location and the history options are enabled on your iPhone.
- A popup box will display at the top left corner of Google timeline page. Here you will see different options such as year, month and today.
- Click the option to add a place in the top left corner of the popup box.
- After clicking the today option you will see the most recent timeline of your iPhone.
- Now you need to scroll down at the bottom of the timeline to look for the recent location of your lost iPhone.
- Tap on the recent time line location in order to check whether the lost iPhone is still there or the location is constantly moving.
- Searching out for the timeline location helps you to check whether your iPhone is lost or misplaced or is currently moving.
- After tapping on the location you will see that the exact area around it is marked in a circle.
- You can easily use the map displayed on the screen to check the location of your lost iPhone.
- Google Map uses the GPS in order to to provide you with the approximate location of your iPhone.
I hope this article on how to find a lost iPhone without find my iPhone helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can find a lost iPhone without finding my iPhone.
This article covers the steps for finding a lost iPhone using the Google timeline.
Now you can easily find your lost iPhone even if you have not turned on the find my iPhone service.