How To Find A Lost iPhone That Is Turned Off
Last Updated : Jun 10, 2022
IN - iPhone
In this article we will show you how to find a lost iPhone that is turned off, Apple includes a software which makes it easier for the users to track down their lost iPhone.
You can easily use the find my iPhone option to search the location of your lost iPhone.
You can use this feature to locate your apple watch iPad or Mac or other Apple devices.
This feature is very helpful in case your iPhone is lost or you are not able to find it to recover it. The find my iPhone service is free of cost provided by apple.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to find a lost iPhone that is turned off this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to find a lost iPhone that is turned off.
Step By Step Guide On How To Find A Lost iPhone That Is Turned Off :-
- First you need to make sure that the feature of find my iPhone is turned on.
- you need to make sure that this feature is on before your iPhone was lost.
- you can easily turn on this feature or service under settings by the name find my iPhone.
- Assuming you have already turned on this service now you need to use another Apple device to find your lost iPhone.
- You can also use a different iPhone which includes someone else's Apple ID.
- open the find my app on your friends iPhone.
- now at the bottom of the screen you will see 4 tabs called people devices items and me.
- click the MI tab placed at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- on the next screen you will see your location and notifications along with other options such as edit location name and help a friend.
- Now click the option help of friend placed at the bottom of the details.
- Now you need to login to iCloud. A prompt will appear which will ask you to login with the help of touch or face ID.
- in this case you need to select the option to use a different Apple ID placed at the bottom of the popup.
- Now in order to find your lost iPhone that is turned off you need to click on the list of the devices that is displayed at the bottom of the screen.
- now the screen will show a circle around the area where your lost iPhone is located.
- you can zoom the area to be more precise about the location of your lost iPhone that is turned off.
I hope this tutorial on how to find a lost iPhone that is turned off helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can find a lost iPhone that is turned off using another Apple device. The steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow.