How To Export Contacts From Outlook 365
Last Updated : Mar 21, 2022
IN - Microsoft Outlook
In this article we will show you how to export contacts from outlook 365, if you are a long time user of Outlook, you probably have an enormous collection of contacts which is just sitting there, doing nothing.
These contacts are not blocked in Outlook, however: you can export them then make use of them in other applications.
Any tool that uses contacts – from CRM to email marketing applications – can be used to import CSV files, and Outlook is able to export your complete list of customers in this format.
This article will show you how to do a unique exporting of your Outlook contacts.
But it is only a one-time transfer: any new contacts you add after you have done so will not be included.
Therefore we will also show you how to automatically export new Outlook contacts to almost any application, so that everything stays current.
Outlook is not the only contact manager out there, of course. Here are the steps to export contacts from Google Contacts. Here are the steps to export Outlook contacts.
Step By Step Guide On How To Export Contacts From Outlook 365 :-
At first, open the Outlook on your desktop.
- Log in to your outlook account, from which you want to export contacts.
Then, enter your login id and password of the outlook account in their respective field.
- After that click on the people like icon option which is placed at the left side of the Outlook screen among the different set of options.
- After this a new window of contacts list which are saved in your account will appear on your desktop screen.
- From there select Manage option which is at the top right corner of the outlook account screen on your desktop.
- A drop down will open indicating three different options; Import Contacts, Export Contacts and Link Duplicate Contacts.
From it just select Export contact option among the other options.
- A new pop-up box will appear, from it click on the All contact or Contact option according to your requirements.
Then, click on the blue color Export button.
- Finally, your contacts will be downloaded in a .CSV format in your computer.
Please note that if you have a giant collection of contacts, this may take some time. When done, however, you can use CSV file to import your current contacts into any application that supports CSV file importation.
I hope this article on how to export contacts from outlook 365 helps you to export contacts from Outlook 365, just by following the above given step-by-step process guidelines properly.