How To Export Contacts From iPhone To Sim
Last Updated : Jun 14, 2022
IN - iPhone
In this article we will show you how to export contacts from iPhone to sim, in case you want a copy of some of your iPhone contacts to your sim card you can easily use third-party applications in order to export contacts from iPhone to sim.
In case you want to transfer multiple contacts on a sim card you can do this with the help of Anytrans application.
This application makes it easy for the users to export the contacts and other data such as photo, video, music and calendars.
In case you are looking for a solution how to export contacts from iPhone to sim this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to export contacts from iPhone to SIM.
Step By Step Guide On How To Export Contacts From iPhone To Sim :-
- Using Third Party Application- AnyTrans
- First you need to download anytrans and open this application on your computer.
- Next you need to connect your iPhone to the computer with the help of a USB cable.
- Once you open the anytrans application you will see content management and other options for backup and migrate along with utilities.
- Under content management click the option device management.
- Next, you need to choose the media in order to manage your iPhone.
- Click the option more.
- On the next screen you will see the options such as apps, book, Safari, podcast, contact, ringtones, voice memos, notes, calendar and others at the left side.
- Click the option contacts.
- Now you need to select the specific contact that you want to export from iPhone to sim.
- After selecting the contract that you want to export, Click the option to PC placed at the top right corner of the screen.
- Once the transfer is completed you will see the number of items along with a note of transfer completed on the screen.
- Once the transfer is completed you can tap on the view files in order to check the contacts.
- Now you just need to put the SIM card on to your phone in order to copy the contacts that you have just transferred.
I hope this article on how to export contacts from iPhone to sim helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can export contacts from iPhone to SIM using a third party application called anytrans.
Now you can easily export contacts from iPhone to SIM to keep an additional copy of your important contact so that you do not lose data.