How To Exclude Pinterest From Google Search
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to exclude Pinterest from google search, reason for excluding Pinterest from Google search is that people want to control over the way others are finding the content relating to their profile and brand.
Pinterest not only provides new ideas but also informs the users about the market space.
It is one of the great platforms to promote your E-commerce website as it plays an enormous role in The E-Commerce sector.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to exclude Pinterest from Google search this is the right article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Exclude Pinterest From Google Search :-
- Open the Pinterest application on your Android device.
- In case you do not have this application you can simply install it from the Play Store.
- Now you need to log in to your account by entering your valid email address and password.
- After successfully login to your account click the profile icon placed at the bottom right corner of the page.
- Now click the three dots placed at the top right corner of the profile.
- A drop-down menu will appear on your screen which will show various options for profile such as settings, edit cover, and copy profile link.
- Click the options settings from the drop-down menu.
- On the next screen you will see various options for personal information, Actions, and support.
- The personal information tab includes various options such as public profile, account settings, get a free business account, notifications, privacy and data, get help, terms and privacy, about.
- Click the option- privacy and data.
- On the next screen you will see various options such as search privacy, store your contact, use site you visit, use ad partner info, Use your activity to improve ad about Pinterest, share activity for ad reporting, personalize ad, autoplay video on mobile data, clear app cache.
- Now you need to enable the search privacy option to hide your profile from Google search engine.
- Once the search engine privacy option is enabled the toggle will turn from white to black.
- Notification will appear in the form of a popup at the top confirming that the search engine privacy has been updated.
- After doing this you have now successfully excluded Pinterest from Google search engine on Android.
I hope this article on how to exclude Pinterest from google search helps you and in this article we covered an essential guide on how you can exclude Pinterest from Google search and the steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow and implement.