How To End A PowerPoint Presentation Last Slide
Last Updated : Jan 11, 2022
IN - Microsoft PowerPoint
In this article we will show you how to end a PowerPoint presentation last slide, for any presentation or any type of public speaking and interaction, what is considered to be the most important is the beginning and the end of your presentation.
The beginning is what catches the attention of people to your presentation and the end summaries the impact of all the work and information provided to you.
A conclusion always helps organise all the information of the presentation and to have a good impact on the audience, your conclusion must be something that is memorable and incites thoughts and ideas in the mind of your audience.
While presenting a presentation, you provide people with several important points of information related to the concerned topic, but how do you end the presentation that leaves a good impression on the people?
By creating a powerful opening and closing, you will ensure that your message is not only fully received but impactful and effective as well.
If you have been seeking guidance for this reason, you have come to the right place.
In this article, we will explore a few options that you can use to end your presentation or the last slide.
Step By Step Guide On How To End A PowerPoint Presentation Last Slide :-
- The first option you have is to end the presentation with a memorable and impactful quote.
- You can use famous thought-provoking quotes by famous personalities or come up with one by yourself.
- Make a call for action. Every presentation has a purpose that requires the audience to take action.
- As a presentator, it is your prerogative to make people take action and motivate them for the cause.
- Use a story. You can use a story to summarise all the important points covered in the presentation in a creative and interesting manner.
- Summarise the crucial main points. The conventional method to end a presentation is to summarise all that was covered in short and crisp points to help the audience recall information that is relevant easily.
- The next option that you can try is to acknowledge and thank your audience.
- It is always nice to express your gratitude and pay respect to the people who took out their time and effort to listen to your presentation.
- Here you can also use the opportunity to acknowledge and thank all the companies, sponsors, peers, colleagues, websites you referred to while doing data research, etc. that helped you create the presentation.
I hope this article on how to end a PowerPoint presentation last slide helps you and the options and methods given above help you create a wholesome and impactful presentation that leaves your audience with thought-provoking ideas.