How To Enable Truecaller In iPhone
Last Updated : May 16, 2022
IN - Truecaller
In this article we will show you how to enable Truecaller in iPhone, Truecaller can easily be used on both Android as well as iOS devices with a few different mobile operating systems.
It means even if the Truecaller application is installed on your iPhone it cannot detect unknown calls.
For identification users need to manually change the iPhone settings to make it work. In case you are looking for a solution on how to enable Truecaller on an iPhone this is the right article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Enable Truecaller In iPhone :-
- Open settings on your iOS device.
- Under settings, click the phone option.
- On the next screen you will see various options for calls such as Wi-Fi calling, calls on other devices, respond with text, call forwarding, call waiting, show my caller ID, silence unknown callers, call blocking and identification and others.
- Click the option for call blocking and identification under the phone tab.
- On the call blocking and identification screen you will see all the caller identification apps named as Truecaller part 1, part 2, part 3 and part 4.
- Make sure to turn on all the options given under call blocking and identification.
- This will allow the apps to block calls and provide the caller ID.
- The setting also informs you that these applications are not able to access any of the details about your incoming calls without giving them access.
- After turning all the toggle on, it will automatically in Abel the Truecaller call blocking and identification on your iphone.
- Similarly in this way you can also manually enable the Truecaller message option on your iPhone.
- In order to enable the Truecaller message filtering again you need to open the settings and click on the message tab.
- The message that will show various options such as show subject field, character count, block contact, keep messages, unknown and spam And others.
- Click the option unknown and spam.
- On the next screen you will see the option filter unknown sender.
- Next to this option you will see the SMS filtering with two application name SMS filter and Truecaller.
- Now in order to enable Truecaller messaging on iPhone you need to first toggle on the switch place next to the option filter unknown sender and then select Truecaller.
I hope this article on how to enable Truecaller in iPhone helps you and in this article we covered an essential guide on how you can enable Truecaller on an iPhone.
We have also covered the steps for enabling Truecaller messaging on iPhone and the steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow