How To Enable Task Manager In Windows 10
Last Updated : Oct 4, 2021
IN - Windows 10
In this article we will show you how to enable task manager in Windows 10, windows 10 is a more convenient operating system. It is designed to be easy for both users and developers. Many features are introduced in the new Windows, including Cortana, Edge browser, Task View, Virtual desktops, etc.
One of the most important features is task manager. It helps you view the list of all running processes on your computer quickly so that you can check which process needs more RAM or CPU usage and close it if necessary.
This feature allows you to simultaneously monitor all of your open apps and virtual desktops, so you can easily revert to any task that you have missed.
You can also build virtual desktops on the fly that are practically the same as conventional desktops using this capability.
One of the most useful features of Windows 10 is Task Manager which helps you to manage all running apps and services easily.
It also allows you to open a lot of tabs at once and organize them as per your requirements. If you want to enable the task manager in Windows 10
Step By Step Guide On How To Enable Task Manager In Windows 10 :-
How to Enable Task Manager in Windows. If you've just realized that your task manager has been disabled, you can re-enable it yourself easily. You will need and windows pc.
- Click on the Start menu, and then click Run.
- When the window comes up, type Regedit.exe and press Enter.
- Open HKEY_CURRENT_USER.
- Then go to Software,
- Then Microsoft, Windows,
- Then CurrentVersion> Policies
- Then the Systemfolder.
- Move the cursor to the right panel and click
- Delete this item by pressing the Delete key.
- You can also right-click DisableTskMgr,
- Click on Modify,
- Then change the value data number to zero to enable it.
- Test the task manager by right-clicking the taskbar at the bottom of the screen,
- And then click Task Manager. or press Control-Alt-Delete.
- If the Task Manager comes up, you have successfully enabled Task Manager.
Task Manager is a basic tool in every version of Windows since Windows 2000, and it can be accessed from the keyboard or mouse.
It’s a good idea to enable the Task Manager in Windows 10 as it can be an incredibly useful tool for troubleshooting and diagnosing problems.
The task manager will provide you with the information you need to determine what is causing your computer to run slowly and fix it.
In this article, we have provided you with the different ways you can enable the task manager in Windows 10, as well as some tips to help troubleshoot any issues.
I hope this article on how to enable task manager in Windows 10 helps you.