How To Enable Android System WebView
Last Updated : Dec 6, 2022
IN - Android
In this article we will show you the solution of how to enable android system WebView, Android System WebView is a system tool monitored by Chrome. This tool helps the users to see the web pages within the application.
This application is made for the built-in application within the system and is responsible for showing the web content on the operating system of Android for the inbuilt application.
Android System WebView always comes disabled for the user as it utilizes a high number of resources and memory on your Android device.
This is the reason why Android System WebView is disabled by default for users.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to enable Android system WebView this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to enable Android system WebView.
Step By Step Guide On How To Enable Android System WebView :-
- First, you need to open your Android setting.
- You can easily search the setting option from the notification panel from the top of the home screen.
- Once you open the settings on your Android, you will see various options Battery and performance, wallpaper, home screen, notification, sound and Vibration, apps, additional settings, services and additional settings services and feedback and others.
- Click The option app to proceed further.
- Now you will see 5 options under apps.
- These options are System app setting, Manage app, dual app, permission and applock.
- Click the option Manage app.
- The top of the screen you will also see the option of update, uninstall, find apps and permission.
- On the next screen it will show you all the applications that You can easily sort by status, App name, usage frequency, used Storage and installation time.
- In the search bar type Android system WebView.
- Instead of searching you will also able to see the Android system WebView application if you start the application by app name.
- This will display the applications in alphabetical order where you can easily find Android system WebView.
- Below this application name, you will see the space it is using along with the usage period.
- On the next screen, you will see the information of the Android system WebView such as storage, data usage and battery, permissions, notifications, advanced setting and other options.
- Once you click the application at the bottom of the screen you will see three options called force stop, enable and clear data.
- Now in order to enable Android System WebView on your Android device, you need to click on the option enable.
In this article, we covered an essential guide on how you can Enable Android system WebView.
I hope this article on how to enable android system WebView helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.