How To Edit Google Docs On iPhone
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to edit google docs on iPhone, google Docs is one of the best applications to create document presentation and spreadsheets. It offers various editing and formatting tools and you can easily use this application on any version like PC, iPhone, iPad, or Android smartphone.
In iPhone users can easily be added their Google document by simply using the Safari Browser. On iPhone, you can easily edit your Google Docs document.
Here you can easily add delete or copy and paste along with other editing options. In case you are also looking for a solution on how to edit Google Docs and iPhone, this is the write article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Edit Google Docs On iPhone :-
- First, you need to open the web browser on your iphone.
- Simply click the safari icon which is placed on the home screen of your iphone.
- After opening safari you need to go to the address bar and enter the website of google docs.
- After entering the official website of google docs in the search bar press go.
- The interfaces of google docs will open on your iphone.
- Now you need to select the specific document that you want to edit in google docs on your iphone.
- In this step, you need to put the cursor anywhere inside the document by simply clicking the screen.
- When you tap on the screen, the editing mode is active on your iphone and now you can easily edit your document with the help of the iphone keyboard.
- For editing you can easily add text to your document or delete the text using the backspace key.
- In iphone, you can also cut copy, and paste your document with the help of the iphones feature of copy and paste.
I hope this article on how to edit google docs on iPhone helps you, in this article we covered an essential guide.
Google Docs provide various features for both IOS and Android this application is very easy to use, and it is very portable to be downloaded on any of the devices. iPhone you can easily view and edit all the documents of Google Docs in one go.
Any of the changes that you do in the application of Google Docs will also be visible in the browser version of Google docs.
Google Docs also help it user to use the application and added the documents in offline mode.
For iPhone users, Google Docs also provides the facility of adding people, comments, editing tools, and other options. I hope this article solves your query.