How To Edit Biography On Facebook Page
Last Updated : Oct 15, 2021
IN - Facebook
In this article we will show you how to edit biography on Facebook page, the most engaging social media platform named Facebook allows you to write a brief biography to your profile. The purpose of this biography is that it helps other people to know more about you.
On the Facebook page you can write your biography up to 101 characters. The biography which is shown in your profile is always public i.e., anyone can see it.
Now we will discuss the steps how to edit biography on Facebook page.
Step By Step Guide On How To Edit Biography On Facebook Page :-
- Open the Facebook app on your mobile phone or you can open it in your web browser.
On the homepage you will see three horizontal lines placed at the bottom right of the screen. The three horizontal lines represent the menu icon as shown below in the picture.
- Click on the name to visit your profile.
Scroll down to your profile picture and name and then click edit profile.
- Below your profile picture and name, you will see three dots for the option of editing.
- Press the editing option.
If you have written a brief description of yourself previously, you can edit in that section. In case you have never written a short bio of yourself on the Facebook page you can write about yourself up to 101 characters.
In this biography, You can describe yourself, your hobbies, Your qualifications and other fields of interest.
After editing your biography on your Facebook page, click on the Save option in order to save the bio in your profile.
After completing the following steps go to the home page and visit your profile to confirm if your Facebook bio is there.
In the edit profile section you can give details about you like where you live, where you work. You can add any of the details to display or share with the edit profile tool.
Facebook private profile bio is a brief note about you. This is the first impression, the card of what you do. Just below the cover photo, develop three dots and complete the bio or edit it accordingly.
Hair are a few suggestions on what a Bio may contain:
- Motto, quote the operative defining you will be much better than an Empty field.
- One interesting sentence can be more valuable than a few, several.
- Short info from highlights about what you do and who you are, what you like.
- Duplicate any of the information about yourself.
- Be sure to check if your biography is up to date.
- You can also add relevant emojis to make it more lively if needed.
I hope this article on how to edit biography on Facebook page helps you and we tried to cover an essential guide. In the end we have also discussed a few suggestions on how to make a biography look more interesting. The steps are quite easy to follow.