How To Edit A Document In Google Drive
Last Updated : Dec 29, 2021
IN - Google Drive
In this article we will show you how to edit a document in google drive, Google Drive is a cloud storage solution that permits its users to save files online and be able to access them anywhere using any smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Apps that are cloud storage service like Google Drive have plenty of advantages, these provide easier file sharing and having a remote location for backing up your files.
However, when compared to its competitors like Drop Box and Apple's iCloud service, Google Drive's popularity is based on useful and creative collaborative tools and built-in integrations with Google's group of products and services.
It gives you the ability to upload and save a variety of documents and file types be it documents, photos, audio, and videos to Google servers, or what is called the cloud.
Drive acts as a backup solution, or as a way that helps you free up space in the device you are using. Drive also allows you to edit the files on the interface.
If you are wondering how this can be done, you have come to the right place. In this article, we will see exactly how this can be done. Follow the steps as below.
Step By Step Guide On How To Edit A Document In Google Drive :-
Unlock your mobile phone and from the App tray, scroll down the page and bring your cursor to the ‘Google drive’ app icon.
- As soon as you click on this icon, you will be taken to the home page of your Google drive app. Here you will be able to see various options in the panel located at the bottom of the page. You will also see several folders here also.
- There is also a Search bar at the top of the page. In order to find the document that you wish to edit on your Google drive, simply click on the document from the location where it is saved.
- As soon as you click on the icon of the document, the document will open in a new window.
- You can now make all the edits that you need to in the document as per your liking.
- Once you are done with editing, simply click on ‘Save’ icon at the top left corner of the page.
This is all you need to do in order to edit a document saved on your Google drive.
I hope this article on how to edit a document in google drive helps you and you found the information on methods and steps to be useful and we definitely hope to see you visit us again.