How To Download Video From YouTube To Memory Card
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to download video from YouTube to memory card, when you watch YouTube videos, do you want them to be saved in your memory card so that you can watch them anytime anywhere whenever you want.
So, do you want to download YouTube videos on your memory card? Do you want your favourite song video, cooking video, educational video, or any favourite video on your memory card?
What if we will tell you that we have a trick by which you can download YouTube videos on the memory card?
Yes, you heard it right so, let’s not waste the time and let’s get started.
Step By Step Guide On How To Download Video From YouTube To Memory Card :-
- The first and foremost thing you have to do is open your YouTube application on your mobile phone and log in to your id if you are not logged in
Then after that when you will open the YouTube application you will see an interface as shown in the below image for example:
Now after that what you will have to do is tap on the search bar which is on the top of the interface as shown in the below image for example:
- Now after tapping on the search bar what you have to do is type the name of the video you want to download on your memory card
Now after searching for the YouTube video you want to download on your mobile phone what you have to do is tap on that video and tap on the share option as shown in the below image for example:
Now when you will click on the share option, what you have to do next is tap on the copy link option as shown in the below image for example:
- Now after all this what you have to do is come back from YouTube and then open chrome or any other browser on your mobile phone.
- Then what you have to do is click in the search bar and long press and you will see a paste option and then tap on that option
- Now what you have to do is type ss in from of the youtube.com
- Then after that, you will be redirected to a page and then you have to click on the three dots of the interface and scroll down a bit and tap on desktop mode
- And then you can download your favourite video from YouTube in a simple method and then what you have to do to transfer this to your memory card is you have to go to my files on your phone and then you have to find these downloaded videos which you will find in your downloads option.
- And then what you have to do is long-press on that video and then click on the three dots and then tap on import on SD card
And boom! Your YouTube downloaded video will be transferred to your memory card.
So, guys, these were some simple and easy steps I hope this article on how to download video from YouTube to memory card helps you.