How To Download Songs From YouTube To Mobile
Last Updated : Sep 23, 2021
IN - Youtube
In this article we will show you how to download songs from YouTube to mobile, you will need YouTube premium or YouTube music premium to download songs. With downloaded songs, you can listen to your music any time even when you're not connected to Wi-Fi.
There are two ways to download songs. You can either turn on 'smart downloads' or you can choose specific playlists, songs, or albums to download.
With smart download, music will automatically be downloaded for you based on your listening history. Let's take look at the steps on how to download songs from YouTube to mobile.
Step By Step Guide On How To Download Songs From YouTube To Mobile :-
- Tap your profile photo.
- Go to the download option.
- Then go to the settings option.
- In settings, you can turn on "smart downloads".
- If you don't like auto-downloaded for you can always remove it by tapping the menu and then "Remove download"
- To download specific playlists or albums go to whatever it is you want to download. Tap the menu.
- Then go to the download.
- You can also click the download arrow on the album or playlist details page.
- To download an individual song from a song page, tap the menu and then go download option.
If you want to know how to download songs from YouTube to mobile. You only have to follow the steps. I have tried to compile the easiest methods to help you.
There are several other methods that you can find on the web, but not all available methods can be trusted.
Now, you know that you can either install apps, head to a website, or simply download an add-on to download music from YouTube to Android.
It is that easy I hope this article on how to download songs from YouTube to mobile helps you.