How To Download Songs From JioSaavn To Phone
🕐 9 Apr 23
In this article we will show you how to download songs from JioSaavn to phone, in case you want to listen to songs offline, you need to download the songs from JioSaavn. However, the official method of downloading the song from JioSaavn needs a paid subscription.
In case you do not have a paid subscription of JioSaavn you need to use the third-party applications for offline listening and downloading the songs from JioSaavn.
One such application that can help you download songs from JioSaavn and then save it to your phone is Phoenix.
It is one of the fast browsing and data saving browsers which can help you to download the song from JioSaavn with just one click.
It has the smart detection function which allows you to download and save the song from any website.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to download songs from JioSaavn to phone, this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to download songs from JioSaavn to phone.
Step By Step Guide On How To Download Songs From JioSaavn To Phone :-
By Using The Phoenix.
- Open the Play Store on your Android device.
- Now install the application, Phoenix.
- After successfully installing this application, you need to open Saavn on your Android device.
- First you need to log in to your JioSaavn account by using your credentials.
- You can also login to your JioSaavn account by using your phone number or Email address.
- After successfully logging into your account in the home tab you will see a huge range of songs such as top charts, trending now, new releases and editors picks.
- After choosing your favourite track that you want to download from JioSaavn, click the three dots placed next to the title of the song.
- A drop down menu will appear on a screen which will show various options such as play now, save to library, set ringtone, add to playlist, play next, play radio, download, share.
- Click the options share.
- Now you will see some of the few options for sharing.
- Click more options placed at the bottom of the drop-down box.
- From the media, select Phoenix.
- Now you need to play this title track so that you can see the downward arrow icon for downloading the specific song.
- As soon as you play the title, you will see the downward arrow.
- Click this option placed at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- On the left side panel you will see the media director in which it will show the option of downloading.
- When you click the title of the song you see that the download process has started and you can see the progress from the notification.
- In this way you can easily download songs from JioSaavn to your phone.
I hope this article on how to download songs from JioSaavn to phone helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can download songs from JioSaavn to phone using Phoenix application.