How To Download Songs From Gaana
Last Updated : Jun 22, 2022
IN - Gaana
In this article we will show you how to download songs from gaana, gaana is one of the most popular music streaming platforms which provides a huge range of International and national music along with podcasts.
Sometimes there is a possibility that the user is out of Wi-Fi or cellular network or they just want to listen to the songs offline.
In such cases you can easily download songs from gaana with the help of its official website or within the application.
However in order to download songs from gaana you must have the subscription of gaana Plus.
The gaana plus provide access to the quality of songs along with access to download any number of songs.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to download songs from gaana this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to download songs from gaana
Step By Step Guide On How To Download Songs From Gaana :-
By Using Gaana Official Website
- Open Google Chrome on your Android.
- Search for the official website of the gaana.
- Click the three horizontal dots placed at the top left corner of the screen.
- Click the option sign up.
- You can easily login into gaana application with the help of your email or mobile number or by using your Facebook account or Gmail.
- In the case of a mobile number for logging into gana application you need to enter the OTP to proceed further.
- After successfully logging into gaana you need to click the three horizontal dots placed at the top left corner of the screen.
- The left side menu will show various options for go premium, quick quick access and.account.
- Under quick access you will see various options such as trending songs, new songs, old songs, album, artist, lyrics, music labels and genre.
- Now you need to select the specific category from where you want to download the song.
- In this article we will download the song from the trending category.
- On the next screen you will see all of the top trending hits that are created by gana along with the number of tracks.
- Now you need to select the specific song that you want to download.
- After selecting the song click the three vertical dots placed next to the title track.
- A drop down menu will appear on your screen which will show various options such as like, share, download, add to playlist, play next, go to album, and others.
- Click the option download.
- After clicking this option the selected Song will automatically download on your Android device.
I hope this article on how to download songs from gaana helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can download songs from gaana official website using Google Chrome.