How To Download Songs From Gaana For Free
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to download songs from gaana for free, from the Gaana app you will not be able to download any song of your choice from there.
Gaana app does not allow you to download songs for free of cost and even if you want to download songs from the Gaana app then you will have to become a Gaana Plus member.
Becoming a gana plus paper will cost you some money. This is one of the biggest reasons why people visit gaana.com to download and listen to any music of your choice.
Gaana.com is a website which offers free streaming of Indian and as well as international music absolutely for free. This is one of the reasons why many people decide to download songs from there.
Gaana is adopted to HTTP Live Streaming (HLS) or MPEG. DASH protocol for music streaming so that you cannot be able to find the worker bill gaana downloaded online which is able to analyse the song URL quickly.
Because of this reason there is also a well known browser known as Video Downloadhelper, which also can detect the HLS or DASH streaming but it needs also an external companion application which will help it to proceed further.
The hls downloader does a really great way to download songs from the Gaana. This extension is also available on Chrome, Firefox, etc. and it can be installed from the Github page.
If you want to find out about how you will be able to download gaana song for free then you will have to perform all the steps correctly which are listed below.
Step By Step Guide On How To Download Songs From Gaana For Free :-
- Open any web browser from your laptop or desktop.
- https://GitHub.com/puemos/hlsdownloader-web-extension type this link to download it.
- After downloading it, install the extension properly.
- Then, open the extension in your browser.
- After opening it, a blue 'hls' icon will appear at the top left hand side corner of your screen.
- Then you will have to go to play a song from the gaana website.
- Over there, you will get to see a Red Dot.
- The Red Dot will overlay the extension icon.
- It means that it successfully detects the hls streams.
- After that you will have to click on the icon.
- Then you will need to select a playlist which has several fragmented clips.
- Next, click on the arrow icon.
- Next, select any resolution option to download the song in that quality.
- Then, smash the download icon to download it.
- Your downloading will start from the gaana.
- After that you will have to select a directory to save it once the download is completed properly.
I hope this article on how to download songs from gaana for free helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.