How To Download Music From YouTube To iPhone Music Library
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to download music from YouTube to iPhone music library, many people find it hard to get music on the iPhone from YouTube. For beginners, it is not easy.
In this article I will show you how to do this in easy steps so that when you want you are able to hear your favorite music!
For some people, music downloading holds a special place in their hearts because it's one of the most basic things that we love about smartphones - playing our tunes on our phones wherever we are.
But if you're looking for ways on how to save and play music from the web on iPhone or iPad, then this article is specially designed for you.
It will help you learn the most basic yet useful features of saving iPhone music library songs from YouTube and playing them back in background playback. By using these instructions, there is no reason not to enjoy your favorite tracks in the background without any interruptions or pauses in your listening experience.
Step By Step Guide On How To Download Music From YouTube To iPhone Music Library :-
Before we dive into how to download music from YouTube to the iPhone music library, we must first go over a few terms that are important to understand.
To begin with, what is a music library?
Your music library is basically a collection of songs, playlists and albums that you have saved and kept in your personal device. Understanding the terms will help you understand how to download music from YouTube to the iPhone music library.
Please be sure you download the correct YouTube Music app for your iOS device before we get started (version 2.20 or later). If not, just go and download it.
- Open your device's YouTube Music application.
- On the Home page, you'll see a list of trending music videos. Tap the Home icon at the bottom left corner of your screen to access your Library.
- Under Library, there are three tabs that you should be familiar with now; My music, Playlists, and Stations. Tap on one of these tabs to change what you're listening to or trying to access.
- Tap on Library. There should be another tab that pops up; Songs. Look for the search bar at the top right corner of your screen. Type in the name of the song that you want to listen to or download.
- After searching for your song, you should see it appear on the next page. Now, tap on it and press Download. The button should now read Play in Background if you've selected it from your Home screen. If not, just tap on it and choose Play in Background from the menu that pops up next.
- Tap on the arrow next to your search result to go back to My Library.
- Back in the My Music tab, tap on your music library that you just downloaded.
- To play it in the background, tap on Done in the upper right corner.
- Now, you can enjoy your music without distractions or interruptions.
These were some steps I hope this article on how to download music from YouTube to iPhone music library helps you.